Elegance, Quality & Space to Live
The spacious three storey houses at Phoenix Park Avenue enjoy an elegant setting adjacent to Fairhaven Park and playground as well as the parklands at Phoenix Park Racecourse with its new playground. Here, yellow brick facades with granite detailing rise from the tastefully landscaped grounds where all houses have private off-street cobbled driveways with gated access to rear south-west facing gardens.
High levels of air-tightness and insulation achieve an A3 Building Energy Rating and all houses are wired for an electric car charging point.
Each house has outstanding quality and attention to detail with beautiful hard-wearing finishes throughout. These include solid timber painted doors, with extra tall doors to ground floor rooms, contemporary architraves and skirting, elegant tiling, and perfectly designed under-stair storage features.
Large kitchens benefit from a seperate utility room while the dining room opens to a rear garden where a generous patio provides an elegant extension of living space. Gardens are seeded and are completed with a timber garden shed and have gated access.
Wood stairs with light oak handrails lead up to the spacious landing which links to exquisite bedroom accommodation complete with large floor to ceiling wardrobes. Bathrooms and ensuites are fully tiled.
The entire second floor is dedicated to the extensive master suite complete with large bedroom, ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and a store room.
Halls, Stairs & Living Room
- All Classic Houses have understairs pop-out storage drawers as per showhouse.
- Kitchen presses and worktops by Nolans Kitchens as per showhouse.
- Similar quality floor tiles as per showhouse.
Bathrooms and Ensuites
- High quality fittings in bathrooms and ensuites standard as per showhouse.
- Similar quality floor and wall tiles as per showhouse.
- Ventilation system in kitchen, utility room, downstairs toilet, main bathroom and ensuite.
- Fitted wardrobes by Cawleys as per showhouse.
- Back gardens levelled, seeded and fitted with patio and garden shed.
- Front garden cobble locked and landscaped similar to showhouse.
- Low maintenance brick and render finishes.
- Granite finishes to cills at front elevation; doubleglazed windows and doors as per showhouse.
- External power point for back garden.
- All houses have rear access gates to gardens.
- Each house has two off-street parking spaces.
- Each house is wired for electric car charging point.
- Generous light and power points and CAT 5 wiring.
- Water to Air Heat Pump heating provides sustainable heating to underfloor heating on ground floor and radiators upstairs.
- Each house is wired for an intruder alarm.
- Each house is covered by the 10 Year Homebond Guarantee Scheme.
Energy Rating – BER A2 / A3
- Superior energy efficiency ensuring lower energy usage and higher levels of comfort.